Tuesday, September 30, 2014

dismal


Here's a print from rehab group. 
String painting.
Pretty successful process.
Found the idea on Pinterest and made it my own. 

So....
I am really busy.
And stressed.
And tired.

Today as I was driving towards my internship I told myself I should have stayed home. 
I decided to leave 5 hours early because I was just too tired and lethargic to really make anything significant happen.
Luckily, I didn't have anything of importance scheduled.
(Oh, how I love my flexible schedule.)
It was a really great choice. 
I slept, worked on Family Systems homework, ran one errand, and cleaned the living room. 
We can't have good days everyday, so this one was just one of those not so good days. 
Glad I had the opportunity to pass on it and try again tomorrow. 


Also, we took the train down to Chicago on Saturday for a Royals vs. White Sox game. 
This was Emily's first professional baseball game that she has ever attended, so we were happy to be with her for the momentous occasion.
We stayed with our friend Kelly and she also attended the game with us. 
We ate some fabulous ballpark food...not to mention Ann Sathers (cinnamon rolls from heaven) and Southport Grocery and Cafe. 

I can't believe October is here.
I have some big paper/presentations/things happening in these next 3 weeks. 
I'll try to check back in, but no promises.
I'm a little afraid, but also extremely excited to tackle what I feel will be the busiest part of my grad school career.
Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment