Saturday, October 18, 2014

the leaves in milwaukee

A shot from the parking garage at my internship.
This was a rare sighting of sun this week.
Mostly clouds and rain.

Behold! The glorious Wisconsin fall colors!
I wish fall would last for half of the year instead of winter. 
Hopefully this year will not be another "polar vortex" extravaganza. 
I've been polling folks at the infusion clinic.
Some people say that it will be worse. Other people say not. 
We shall see.

The family systems presentation went well, by the way.
Glad I can now recycle all 12 of those journal articles that I had to read in preparation for it. 
Test this Thursday...and I'm going to try to get my genogram/paper done...but I'll likely just have a rough draft.
She pushed the due date back a week because of the test falling on the same day. 
"Midterm" busyness will essentially be done by the end of this week.
I'm officially at 650/800 hours for internship.
Only 150 to go!
Hard to believe we're nearing the end. 

Research is going well. 
I've only got 2 more weeks to go...but I might actually finish up early because I already have 6 pictures and stories. 
Need to speak with my professor on Monday. 

Another shot from the parking garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment