Thursday, November 20, 2014

lost in familiar places


3 weeks to go, my friends!
And one of them is THANKSGIVING week. 
Unfortunately I think it's going to be a really hard few weeks simply because I don't want to do a single thing. 
Writing papers just doesn't seem that exciting anymore. 
Thanks, but no thanks.
I'd rather pet my beautiful kittens. 
We really love them to pieces...and obviously can't take enough pictures of them. 

So this is basically a post to let you know that I'm still alive and procrastinating all of the time. 
That's why I'm on the blog instead.
I'm also just trying to stay afloat.
It's a miracle if I can wash a few dishes these days. 
Though I DID make some very comforting cheeseburger soup last night.
Feels like it's taking all of my strength just to get homework done.
I have a multicultural paper to write.
So right now I'm going to gird up my loins and make some paper-writing magic happen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment