Saturday, March 14, 2015

progress


Here's the piece so far!
It's mixed media.
I've painted and done a printing process with newspaper and mod podge on it so far.
More materials to put come, I'm sure. 
Each canvas is 4 ft tall, 5 in. wide., 2 in. deep. 
I'm taking a lot of notes on the process...but haven't started writing my discussion section yet. 
I think once it's nearly done I can start. 

I biked to the lake today! 
12 miles there and back. 
Great weather for it, but I'm wiped out.
And unfortunately Ben has caught a cold so he won't be running 21 miles this weekend. 
He's preparing to run marathon distance at the end of the month in preparation for an ultra-marathon.

My "spring break" is nearly over...but I will get a spring break from work in April...which will likely feel more like a break. 
And Ben will be spring breaking at that same time!

Good stuff to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment