Sunday, April 26, 2015

NEW WEBSITE/BLOG

Yes, it's true.

I think this blog has only been around for about 2 years... but it's time to move on.

I finally created a Weebly website to catalog my art, with additional blogging.

I'm not sure how personal the blog will be. I think it will be more art-focused...since that is the direction I'm going anyway...but who knows.

I'm working on it when I have time (that means not that much), but I hope to get it fully updated with lots of artwork that I've made in the last 2 years.

So if you want to keep track of my art making...and therefore, me....you can go to

http://susanharder.weebly.com/

Ciao, Midwest Art Edition.

Write the link down now, while you have a chance.

The blog may disappear from the Interwebs before you know it.

Thank you, faithful readers.

- Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment