Thursday, January 8, 2015

stuffed birdies


Here's my parents' Christmas picture. 
We took this during our time in Freeman.

Just wanted to check in and let you know that I haven't left the house since Tuesday evening (It's Thursday evening). 
Been some awfully cold and snowy days here.
And if you don't need to leave...you don't. 

I've been...
watching Grey's Anatomy,
working out, 
sewing small stuffed bird decorations for my pregnant friend, 


cooking, 
cleaning, 
drinking coffee for pure enjoyment, rather than the intention of staying alert,
analyzing my research data, 
and anytime that I am not moving I am underneath my glorious heated blanket on the couch. 
Our house is a bit drafty. 

I also bought textbooks for my last graduate school semester!
Get ready for a lot of "lasts" to start coming up. 
I get to turn in my "intent to graduate form" in a few weeks!

On Wednesday Ben had to go teach...despite the fact that it was a high of 0. 
His school's overall attendance for that day was 42%
FORTY-TWO PERCENT!!!!
The public school system got the hint and decided to cancel for Thursday and Friday.
(it also snowed a bunch and is still SUPER cold)
So much for that first week back to school. 

Looks like we'll be doing wine and a movie tonight!
I hear there's a blizzard in SD right now...so wherever you are...stay warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment