Tuesday, June 3, 2014

rhythmn



Oh no!
I'm definitely procrastinating right now. 
I went to the hospital this morning to do a short presentation on art therapy at staff orientation with a fellow intern of mine.
It felt a little chaotic because the other intern wasn't feeling well, so she texted that she would be in late. 
Then she came right before we were supposed to leave.
Another one of the interns happily volunteered to help me with it since she wasn't feeling well, but we didn't have a lot of time to go over things.
Regardless, we got through it and it went pretty well!
It will be even better next time.

Now I'm supposed to be readying psychopathology...and I just don't want to.
But I'm going to do it anyway.

Just wanted to share my painting above that I made for a good friend down in Chicago. 
Kind of a break through piece for me. 
It's started me down a new path of art making.

Also, routine is starting to establish itself again, and I always appreciate that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment