Thursday, July 31, 2014

margaritas



My "avocado/pear" dream catcher that I made with willow branches in open studio last week. 

Woo!
I am 66.6% done with classes for the summer.
My supervision presentation went really well with really nice feedback from my peers...followed by a super quick final exam in psychopathology. 
Kind of depressing to hear my professor say, "Have a nice summer" when in reality it will last for what feels like a nano-second. 
Oh well! 
A break is a break, and for that I am grateful!
I have also officially hit my 200 hour mark for the summer semester (500 hours total). 
300 hours to go! (which I will start at the end of August)

So I'll be going in to see 1/1 patients next week, but other than that...I'll be swimming in research....all of the research I haven't been doing for the past month. 
And then....2 WEEKS OFF!
Which will be partially spent in Kansas...and also finishing up my research proposal...right in time for my birthday. 

So how have I been celebrating? 

Margaritas with some of my AT ladies last night at Bel Air Cantina. 

La Reve, the French restaurant in the Wauwatosa village nearby. 
I received a very nice gift certificate for La Reve from the folks I babysit for this last Christmas. 
It was a perfect time to use it. 

And I'm taking most of tomorrow off as well....though I may do some reading if I get bored (don't want to clean the house).
We talked about going to the beach and getting donuts from the fancy new donut place in the Third Ward.

We'll see.

Just enjoying one more victory in the game of grad school!


No comments:

Post a Comment