Thursday, July 17, 2014

sailing


Been working on these little 3-D Block Canvases. They're super tiny. I think it says a lot about me needing control these days....
OH, HIIIIIIIIIIIIII.....
Yes. Long lost me.
Been a bit hectic these last few weeks.
My family visited last weekend...but I honestly don't remember if other big stuff has been going on.
I'm in a whirlwind of class, practicum, babysitting, working....
It's gotten a little ridiculous.
But I'm happy to report that 2 classes will be out of my life by July 30.
I'm also trying not to have a panic attack as I write that because even though I'm starting to close out a few more classes, I'm also supposed to start writing a research proposal within the next week or two.
And let's just say the "research" part has been lacking.
I'm not the only one (WE ARE VERY, VERY BUSY). 
But I need to step my game up this next week and start doing some serious reading/writing for my annotated bibliography. 
First draft of my proposal is due August 8.
Final draft is due August 22. 
AND THEN THE BUSIEST SEMESTER OF MY ENTIRE LIFE WILL BEGIN ON AUGUST 25.

My schedule is a little horrific.
I'll let you know if it turns out that I'm not that busy...
but don't be surprised if these posts occur at 1 month intervals. 

I would update you more on my family's trip to MKE, but all you really need to know is:
baseball, beer, bloody marys, kittens, lake, macaroons, ice cream, food (in general).....
YAY FAMILY


No comments:

Post a Comment