Saturday, May 4, 2013

the pink hood and tassel


This guy is all graduated!
Our work is finished here.
Let's pack it up tomorrow and head out.
Sounds good to me.
My parents made it close to Memphis tonight.
We'll hopefully see them around 1-2 pm tomorrow.

This was actually a rough day for me.
Woke up to sinus pain-induced nausea/vomiting, (Too much information? I know. But now you know what I mean when I say "rough day".) followed by a consistent sinus headache and fatigue throughout the afternoon/graduation ceremony, which thankfully only lasted 2.5 hours.
I took some Allegra D and some ibuprofen, so I'm back on track.
I thought I was home free as far as allergy-related illness was concerned.
Not the case.
I REALLY hope that these kind of reactions stop after we leave Tallahassee.
It's just really unpleasant and debilitating.
Not quite like a headache that you can just work through.

Despite the fact that we were fairly busy/sick today, we made even more progress with the packing.
The kitchen and the Activities Room are almost entirely boxed up.
I do still have ALL of my clothes to worry about, but I have this great tactic called "shove everything into a garbage bag" if it comes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment