Wednesday, May 29, 2013

festivities commence!


Back: Jenna, Kezia, Jenni, Laura, Kate, Lauren, Elisha
Middle: Miriam, Susan, Alyssa, Tina, Paula
Front: Chelsy, Justine, Bethany, Natalie

The Lawrence Double Bachelorette Party Weekend Extravaganza was a success!

A great way to kick off this summer's festivities.
Here are a nice blend of high school friends, college friends, one sister, and a few gals I just met.
They were all top notch ladies to celebrate with.
I seriously have the best, most brilliant friends.
They prove it to me time and time again.
We ate a marvelous meal at Mariscos.
I'm pretty sure that place is overlooked a lot because it isn't located near Mass St.
If you're in Lawrence and want to treat yourself well, go there and eat their Lobster Mac and get a Moscow Mule.
We followed with gifts and dessert at Alyssa's house, which by the way, was beautifully decorated by Elisha and Jenna.
They are truly amazing planners/organizers/decorators/dessert makers and crafters.
I cannot imagine having a better party than the one we had, and a great deal of that is due to those ladies.
We ended the night at the bars, including my favorite: the Sandbar, where 90's dance music still rules.
Alyssa and I felt super loved.


Austin, Bethany, Alyssa, Alex, Ben, Justine, Brad, Jenna

I should also mention that we went to a Royals game on Friday night.
They lost because they're kind of horrible at the moment, but baseball games with friends are fun anyway.
And it was $1 hot dog night.

Basically... I got to see a lot of beloved friends, and we had the best time together.




No comments:

Post a Comment