Wednesday, May 22, 2013

wedding decor



Sorry for the hiatus.
You are already fully aware of the ridiculous amount of change, stress and illness we've been undergoing, so I'm sure you understand.

A full update:

- I was diagnosed with a "touch" of bronchitis on Saturday. I just finished taking my z-pak this morning. Feeling MUCH better.

- We've found Ben a ring and a nice grey suit for the wedding. I tried my wedding dress on last Friday and it fit very well. I'm VERY excited about our wedding attire.

- One of my jobs for the summer/forever is to maintain my father and brother's website/blog. I finally got the hang of WordPress this afternoon. If you want to check out all of the projects they're into: ss-ag.com.

- Wedding planning is FULL SPEED AHEAD. Invitations are almost fully addressed. We're going to Sioux Falls for a number of errands tomorrow. Mom and I went to church this morning to look at the church, make decisions about decorations and chat with the new pastor (she also practiced organ). Bachelorette party in Lawrence this weekend! I can't wait to see all of my lovely friends and sister!


- We're experiencing some pretty cool and rainy weather at the moment. I greatly prefer it to the nasty Florida humidity. Ben loves it. 

Those are the highlights. I'll do my best to update more frequently.  


No comments:

Post a Comment