Wednesday, May 1, 2013

a quick getaway



Our route (or something like it).

After evaluating the weather, my parents' schedule and our schedule we have decided to pack up 
THIS SUNDAY!
Ben and I will leave Tuesday morning because we're required to have the carpets cleaned AND we already scheduled a send-off-supper with my Life Story Group for Monday evening (which I think is a fitting way to end our time here). 
We're also thinking about making a pit-stop in Kansas City on Wednesday to break up the trip a little more.

Oh boy.

WE HAVE A LOT TO DO

so if you don't hear from me

you know why.

My last final is in 40 minutes, so I will leave shortly.

(ADDENDUM: I wish all of my finals had been as easy as this test. The last 2 chapters of Gen Psych were covering Ab Psych and Personality...classes I just finished taking. Not too much studying involved on that one. Finally DONE!)

To end my post...Ben pretending to be sloth.


2 comments:

  1. I vote for pit stop! So does Austin. So does everyone in KC and Lawrence, even if they don't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty sure it's gonna have to happen. And I want Arthur Bryant's. I'll keep you posted.

      Delete