Sunday, April 28, 2013

finals week update

Finals week begins tomorrow and I'll be taking on my hardest test at 5:30 pm: Abnormal Psychology.
Glad it's the first exam to check off the list.
This is the point where I start getting nervous about how much time I'm devoting to each subject.
I must say that I've devoted an exquisite amount of time to Ab Psych.
I feel like I'm in a pretty good place...so I'm a little uninterested in putting the same amount of work into the other tests, but I'll do what I can.
I accumulated several coupons for free drip coffee from Red Eye Coffee, so that's aided my study habits this past week.
Starting on Monday, I can get one free drip coffee from Black Dog Cafe with a college i.d., so I've really got my caffeine resources figured out.

Ben just wrapped up his final research paper today.
He's writing his final exam tomorrow and then administering it on Tuesday.
So he just has grading and graduating on his docket, as far as school is concerned.

As far as our move-out date...it's pretty much based on the weather.
I am REALLY, REALLY hoping it doesn't rain in South Dakota this week.

If it DOES rain, my parents will be here next Monday (because Dad won't be planting in the fields).
That means transitioning from finals tests into frantic packing, cleaning, squeezing in lunch dates, and accomplishing final goals at lightening speed. A positive that can come from this is that we'll have a little more time to settle back down in SoDak before our wedding festivity circuit begins.

If it DOESN'T rain,  Mom and Dad won't be here until the following Monday, allowing us to move at a more leisurely pace, and maybe hit up a few historic sites that we haven't visited yet.
(Why did we wait until the last minute? Poor planning.)

Regardless, the finish line is in sight, and I think we're both feeling pretty good about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment