Wednesday, April 3, 2013

mid-cram




Oh the beautiful weather we're having. 
Not today though.
Looks like rain.
I am currently "mid-cram".
I successfully crammed and absolutely knocked out the Ab Psych test. 
That really boosted my confidence.
About to go on a three hour (but hopefully less) cram for my 3:30 pm Personality exam, which should be easier.
Don't hold off studying until the last minute, kids. 
It hurts your brain.
One more Gen Psych exam on Monday and I am home free until finals. 
What a joy. 

Ben's recital is precisely 10 days away. 
I'm very excited for him. I think he will do a great job and will really enjoy playing one last hurrah with his FSU buddies.
He's wants to stream the recital online, so once we have that information set up I will post it on here so that you can watch him. 
April 13 at 4:00pm.

Right now I'm debating my mode of transportation to get to school for the test. 
Rain is coming, but Spirit Way garage right by the Psych building is reserved for an athletic event. You can try to park there, but it's hard. 
Attempt to bike in what will eventually be rain or park on the other side of campus and trek? 
Ugh. Anyway.

Have an enjoyable Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment