Friday, April 12, 2013

recital link


Ben's recital poster, which he has received many compliments on.


To watch Ben's recital tomorrow (SATURDAY) at 4 pm EST (3 pm CST) follow this link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ben-harder-s-masters-recital

Hopefully it works.
I would say call me if you have trouble with it, but I don't know if I'd be of any help.
I'll be checking with Paula to see if it's working, so hopefully that means it will work equally well for you.

I am very excited for Ben and I can't wait to hear the tunes.
And we're especially excited to have Dorothy and Emily here for the weekend!
We're picking them up from the airport in an hour.
I think they'll appreciate the sun and 75 degree weather.

Hope you can tune in, otherwise have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment