Wednesday, April 10, 2013

101 days

101 days until the wedding! I just checked the website and I saw the countdown. It's like, a tradition or something, to announce 100, but I'll probably forget tomorrow so y'all get 101.

Paula and I have been spouting text messages back and forth about the deficit of cute flat shoes that don't cost $5 million. We should design affordable cute flat shoes for tall people. Especially Paula because she's 5'11 and 3/4. So let me know if you guys have any good websites. I DID see some possible ones at Dillard's yesterday, but didn't have the commitment to purchase them. Need to go back to try them on.

I went home, made some coffee, took some allergy medicine and a little more ibuprofen. I now feel like a million bucks (which is how substance abuse starts, but I promise I'm not there yet. Just had a test on substance abuse. Still fresh in my mind.) I also sat in the sun on the deck in my swimsuit for 30 minutes (Just to break your ice and snow-covered hearts). The sun is brutal down here. Gotta break my skin in slowly. I'd rather be white than red.

I'm now struggling with my clothing options for school. Biking in unbearable heat and then sitting in unbearably cold classrooms. Might be driving more in the afternoons. Only 4 more class days to figure it out. (Still not counting my Friday classes bc they are a piece-o-cake.)



No comments:

Post a Comment