Tuesday, April 23, 2013

friend collection

(Courtesy of Josh Piper, fabulous photographer & musician)

Sooooo many posts lately...make sure you read them all.
Just had to put up this picture from Christmas because I am thinking of my good friends today. We're all going through some major life changes & decisions right now, so I thought I'd devote a special post to them.

Kezia & Emily are two Bethel friends that are going to be bridesmaids at the wedding.
Kezia willngly spent a semester in Guatemala with me, just because I asked.
Emily was an art major with me (and is actually studying Spanish in Guatemala right now).


Couldn't leave out my Freeman ladies.
This is an oldie from 2007. I guess we need to update.
Alyssa and Natalie are ALSO going to be bridesmaids at my wedding.
We've all known each other for most of our young lives...like Kindergarten. And then we solidified our friendships at Freeman Academy.
Alyssa & I have spent our share of time together because both our fathers are in the farming/pork industry (I think further explanation would be far too complicated). Our significant others are best friends, and so are we. It's so cute it'll make you sick.
Natalie and I love each other unconditionally. We bonded during my senior year of high school when we were the only females on the soccer team.

These ladies are all beautiful, beautiful people. Inside & out. I have missed them all so much while I've been in Florida, and I can't wait to reunite with them this summer.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Suz. So sweet. I love you. Move back to the Midwest already! :)
    Also, that picture is oooooold! So old I don't remember it at all. When was it taken?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right after I returned from Guatemala. December 2007. We were visiting Natalie in Vermillion. We had a great time and you and I shared the "cave" bed. Somehow. I don't think I would agree to that today. :)

      Delete