Friday, April 26, 2013

el fin



Trying to clean out the cupboards: peanut butter & Nutella pancakes for supper.

Perfect biking weather for this last morning of classes. 
61 degrees with a moderate wind. 
Just had to get through Family Relationships (that even let out 10 minutes early). 
There was a review/question class period scheduled for Abnormal Psych today, but I didn't go because I have heard the questions that people ask in there. Not worth my time. 
I have a coupon for a free coffee from Red Eye Coffee, so I'd much rather go redeem that and study.

Last night we went to the Root Cellar (a Portlandia-esque restaurant, which we enjoyed mocking a little) with Peter and Robin (our engagement photographers) for food and drinks. 
They are hilarious/fabulous people and we hope we grow up to be just like them some day. 
Luckily, I'm meeting Robin for breakfast and thrift-shopping next Friday, so I don't have to say goodbye just yet. 
They're also adopting "The Planty" for us. Thank heavens.

Even though I have a considerable amount of studying and test-taking to do in the next 5 days, I'm feeling pretty amazing right now. 

Guess we need to go to the beach to celebrate. 

HAPPIEST FRIDAY TO YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment