Tuesday, April 2, 2013

full steam ahead




I wish I felt the urgency to study right now.
My brain knows I should, but my will is resisting.
I have 2 exams tomorrow...and I am cramming. 
I hate, hate cramming. 
But I did NOT do a good job of avoiding it this time around.
Part of the problem is that I thought I had a Gen Psych exam on Wednesday.
But the Gen Psych exam actually isn't until Monday.
Ab Psych and Personality are on Wednesday.
Ugh.
So I spent the weekend on Gen Psych and not on Personality, and thus...cramming is born. 
So wish me luck. 
I actually just returned from a quick run to the post office, dry cleaners and grocery store, telling myself that it was ok to take a break.  
I would much rather be working on wedding stuff right now. 

Ben had his FINAL Big Band concert last night.
And they actually got to have it at the amphitheater with temps in the 70's and not a cloud in the sky, which was lovely.  
But of course I was trying to study during that too.
What a rush the end of the school year brings. 
Everyone is just doing the best they can with the last drops of motivation they can muster, all while flying by the seat of their pants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment