Wednesday, April 17, 2013

pb&j

I know that I have only spoken of the famous "Lip Smacker" burger and sweet potato fries from Monk's, so here is some proof. I've been reading for class whenever I can and grocery shopping and cooking seems like a huge inconvenience at the moment, so we hit up Monk's with Frank.

I went for my final haircut with Mary yesterday. Super wonderful and sad at the same time. I asked her for advice on wedding hair and she recommended pretty much the exact same hair style I had in mind, which confirmed my choice. She's the best and I will miss her.

3 months, 3 days until the wedding

1 month until I get to try my dress on again.

5 weeks, 3 days until my double-bachelorette party with Alyssa

3 weeks, 3 days until we pack up and move out

9 days until classes are over!

Plus precisely one million things going on in between all of that.




No comments:

Post a Comment