Monday, June 3, 2013

kristin + brian

We wanted to go to Grandpa Melvin's 84th birthday party on Friday night, so we waited to leave for McPherson, Kansas until Saturday morning and had just enough time to freshen up before leaving for the wedding in Hutchinson.
Kristin and Brian are married! 
They are wonderful people and it was so exciting to watch them make it official. 
I'll post a better picture of Kristin in her dress. 
It looked GORGEOUS on her. 
Above is a semi-fuzzy picture the majority of our mod. (I'll post the original when I can download it onto my computer.)
We were still missing a very important lady. 
Cari is finishing up her school year and being amazing in Bristol, UK.
We definitely missed her. :(
Thankfully, she'll be able to make it to my wedding in July. :)

Ben and Brett, who will be an usher in our wedding.


Lots of sunflowers! Kristin is a true Kansas girl.


Birdy decoration. From one birdie to another. 

Next up: ALYSSA & AUSTIN on SATURDAY!
GAAAHHH!!!!
I love celebrating with my friends!

1 comment: