Friday, June 21, 2013

rhubarb



This is rhubarb from the garden, but the picture below is also rhubarb.


My little Rhubarb kitten. 
She is one of about 12ish kittens that we have right now. 
We don't really know how many there are.
They come and go. 
But I LOVE my little Rhubarb. 
We bonded when I cleaned and put medicine in her cruddy eyes. 
Her eyes look much better now. 

This morning Ben and I returned to camp for day 2 of cooking in the kitchen with Mary.
Ben and I made 17 Stromboli!
I rolled out the dough. Ben helped assemble.
I think Mary was grateful that I like to work with dough because I was exhausted at the end, but it was a lot of fun to make food to feed the campers. 

Not sure what our Friday evening plans are, but the night is young. 

Happy Friday Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment