Wednesday, June 19, 2013

one month


At the Freeman Laundromat. Quite the throwback.
Mom had some muddy clothes that she didn't want to put in her washing machine.

One month until the rehearsal dinner.
One month and one day until the wedding.
I am not worried, anxious, nervous at all.
I am in a lot of denial.
I will let you know when things start to feel a little more real. 
But that is not right now.

We made the short drive over to Swan Lake today.
Mom and I helped Mary make tacos for lunch. 
I put together cheesy potatoes for supper, cut up grapes, etc.
And then we both cut up pork loin for Peachy Pork Picante.
Ben painted with Jerry and then cut the grass. 
It was nice to be back at camp and catch up with a few friends.
Ben and I are going back on Friday to help make Stromboli for lunch.

Mom and I have been in and out of the garden. It's fun to see things grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment