Tuesday, July 2, 2013

18



We have one million kittens at the farm. 
They are a source of never-ending joy. 
A great distraction when you're planning a wedding.

This morning I helped mom replant and mulch the last of her uprooted flowers and bushes. 
The front of the house has had quite a face-lift in such a short period of time.

This afternoon I swept out the old shop. 
It was VERY dirty and I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling some newly worked muscles in the morning.

This evening I went on an awesome walk in Freeman with my two old high school friends, Lindsey and Jessica (and Jess's 1.5 year-old son, Jackson, in the stroller). 
We made it from one end of town all the way over to the other, zig-zagging through, and then back again. 
It was SO nice to catch up. 
And luckily they'll be at my wedding shower on Saturday, which I'm pretty excited for. 
I must say that I'm still adjusting to the constant gift-getting that comes with a wedding.
And being the center of attention. 
Both make me feel a little uncomfortable, VERY special and loved, but still a little weird. 
But it doesn't last forever, right?
I guess enjoy it while you can.

Annnnnnndddddd.....here's a picture of our new home in Wauwatosa!


The whole house isn't exactly ours.
Just the lower half.
But I still love it.
I think it's super cute.
A nice little place to call home for 2 years. 

I also need to announce that I've lost my battle with allergies yet again.
I'm back on generic Allegra. 
Even though things were better than in Florida I was still waking up with some congestion and pressure, especially with the window open!
A few headaches here and there...and I finally threw in the towel. 
And guess what?
I'm really, really happy I did.
I'm on day three of Allegra and the last two mornings have been MUCH more bearable. 
NO stuffiness, pressure or pounding head.
Upgrade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment