Tuesday, July 23, 2013

gifties



I think we're both slowly adjusting back into the real world. 
Yesterday morning we made a trip to Sioux Falls to take our wedding clothes to the dry cleaners.
We took a few doubled gifts back to Target. 
For instance: jelly roll pans. 
Somehow we received six.
Just one item needs to go back to REI.
For lunch we went out for the tastiest Vietnamese coffee, spring rolls and pho in SF that our friends Dan and Tina had introduced us to awhile back. 
We ended our trip with Scheels (sporting goods store) where I found this prideful Sioux Falls t-shirt.

We took down the lights on the stage yesterday afternoon and just finished taking ALL of the ceiling lights down.
Whew.
Lot of work.
My whole family, especially my mom, was VERY grateful to my wonderful friends who helped clean up the shed the morning after the wedding.
When I walked in the next morning I expected to see a train wreck, but instead I saw several of my lovely friends and modmates, who had camped for the night, folding up chairs and tablecloths. 
All of the debris had already been picked up. 
It was such a nice gesture.
We love you FRIENDS!


We opened our gifts on Sunday afternoon.
We obviously received many items from our registry, but it was also fun to see a few additional surprises. 
I finally got a tripod for my camera. 
Looking forward to having a slightly less mismatched college-looking home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment