Sunday, July 14, 2013

6

We've finally arrived to the week of the wedding.
It's 12:10 am and I can't sleep again.
Not because of nerves,
just some sinus pressure that comes from laying down,
the caffeine I had at the Ampride after church
and Misty (the dog) barking at some kind of animal intruder in the front yard.
I've also kind of gotten in the habit of staying out/up late these past few weeks.
My body gets used to it and boom...time to sleep in late and fall asleep later.
I felt as though Ampride coffee would not be strong enough to affect me, but I was wrong.
So while I was just laying in the bed 15 minutes ago I realized I should NOT have coffee the day of the wedding (as much as I love it).
Not just because it gives me caffeine jitters.
It also dehydrates me...
which makes me want to drink a lot of water....
excessive water means excessive trips to the bathroom...
in a wedding dress.
I can only take so many demeaning trips to the bathroom while my friends hold my wedding dress above my head.
Not doing it.

The best part about today: cloudy, rainy and cool.
Thank you, July.
The parched land and myself really appreciated the water break.
Most things are looking nice and green around here.



1 comment:

  1. You make me smile. I only had to go to the bathroom once in my wedding dress, thankfully. My mom helped me hike it up, but then I made her leave because I couldn't go with an audience. haha!

    ReplyDelete