Sunday, July 21, 2013

wedding!


Photo by Jeremy Waltner of Waltner Media

My bouquet! I LOVED the flowers. 



Our wedding cake (for the cake cutting). Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
ALL DONE MARRIED!
I don't have the words to express how much I loved our wedding day. 
Everything happened the way we wanted it to and if it didn't we adjusted pretty quickly.
Above are a few photos I have of the day.
I can't wait to see what Jeremy photographed and Nathan videographed. 
The music, food, ceremony, reception, weather, friends, family, etc. etc. etc. exceeded our expectations. 
We are so, so lucky for everything that we received, felt and experienced yesterday.
I'd call it a success...
so now to start changing my name.
New e-mail address: susanlsharder@gmail.com
I'll still be checking my old Gmail account.
I have so many e-mail addresses.

I can't wait to regulate my sleeping schedule again!
My body is pretty angry at me right now.
I yelled a lot of my conversations last night so my voice is hoarse.
I'm sore all over, especially my feet and lower back.
I only got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night, and who knows what that adds up to with the lack of sleep over the past few days.

It was all worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment