Wednesday, May 14, 2014

fuel



Here are some pictures of our fabulous set for our fuel-themed performance.
It was exhausting and stressful, but amazingly fun and fulfilling work. 
And of course, I had a sinus infection throughout the week, but I made it through!
And I somehow didn't lose my voice until the after-party. 
And then I somehow got a mild case of food poisoning at the after-party.
And my stomach/appetite just hasn't been the same for the past 5 days, but now it's totally getting back to normal!
And amazingly, my sinuses didn't hurt at all after I got food poisoning.

Nothing like your body totally giving up on you at the end of a grueling semester.

If you ever need a positive spin on a really crappy situation, just call me. 

I just finished my final 4-page paper for addictions class. Just needs a little editing.
Final addictions class is tomorrow. 
Closing up 2 groups today, last supervision meeting tomorrow, final group on Friday. 
Then I start my new practicum at the hospital on Saturday, but we're actually headed to a Catholic retirement home in Manitowoc for a day of art therapy. I will report back.

Just ordered all of my books for summer and fall semesters.
I'll have to take a picture of all of the books I've bought for grad school thus far.
Only one more semester to buy for, but quite a ways to go before I can even think about that.

I'm looking forward to this little 2 week break from classes.
And I actually only start 2 classes at the end of May...Psychopathology (all about diagnosing mental illness) and Supervision (supervising for my practicum site).
Research class won't start until June 23.
I hope that I'm not too burnt out by the end of summer when I have to dive right back into fall.
There will be another small 2 week break starting on August 11 before the fall semester.

Lots to look forward to this summer though!
I am ready to welcome it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment