Monday, May 19, 2014

practicum #2



Hi all,

Here are some one-sided thank you cards that I made for the staff from my first practicum.
There are close to 20 people...so I had to make something that could be replicated easily. 
Kind of nice because I can say thank you and give them a little art to remember me by.
Though I told them that I'm not really saying goodbye because they and their organization are too inspiring to leave.
I plan on stopping by when I can. 
Hopefully I'll be running a group in the fall and spring. 
Going to make for a REALLY busy fall semester, but I'm going to work very, very hard to make that a reality.  

I had orientation at the hospital this morning.
One more full day of orientation and then I'll hit the waiting rooms on Thursday, followed by my first supervision and then open studio on Friday. 
Can't wait to really get the ball rolling and become accustomed to my new "home" for the next 7 months. 
I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm quite grateful that I don't have to transition to another practicum after this one. 
You have to do at least 2. Some people do 3, but I'm choosing to just do 2. 

Ben gave the sermon at church on Sunday. 
He did a lovely job. 
Lots of good feedback from our little congregation. 

I'm trying to enjoy my one week of "vacation"(meaning no class),
 but there's plenty to do...
and it's kind of now or...
wait until the end of the summer semester. 

Regardless, here's to resting my brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment