Thursday, December 19, 2013

around the house



Where has this week gone!? 
Losing those days to sickness really shortened things up.
But no matter. 
I will have 2 more free weeks after we return to Milwaukee. 

Like I said I would do...
I've been cleaning, writing wedding thank you notes, cooking fabulous Russian borscht, cleaning/preparing the "activities room" for KITTENS!, drinking coffee, and making art.
I also discovered LUSH Cosmetics while doing a little Christmas shopping a few days ago...which is a very horrible thing for my bank account, but it's been pretty wonderful for my hair and skin. 
There's a store at the mall about 10 minutes from our house.

Michelle came over last night and we sat around the dinner table working on art projects, drinking hard apple cider, and chatting. 
Today will be busy. 
Need to pack, run some errands, do some final house cleaning, and then babysit this evening for 3 hours. 

Ben has been transcribing some tunes and practicing in preparation for his jazz concert with his old Bethel friends on December 23 at Mojo's/Bethel.
Should be a lot of great music and people.

I am VERY excited to take off for the holidays. 
Friends, family, and a WEDDING to attend!

WE DIDN'T HAVE ANY RUBBER BANDS.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to a Lush store, but I REALLY want to try one of their shampoo bars!

    ReplyDelete