Tuesday, December 10, 2013

rest



I am happy to report that my cold symptoms are subsiding, despite sleeping horribly last night.
No matter.
I don't have anyplace to be.
Just been laying around drinking an insane amount of liquids, blowing my nose, and doing random house chores if I feel like it. 
This includes hot chocolate with a shot of peppermint schnapps. 
I DID feel good enough to make Slow Cooker Hoisen Pork Tacos and Broccoli Slaw and chocolate chip cookies...since Ben was willing to go grocery shopping for me.
Cookies are in the oven, and the pork is still in the crock pot.

Once I've deemed myself "all better"(tomorrow or the next day?) I plan on waking up, making myself a good breakfast with a full french press of tasty Colectivo coffee, and FINALLY start cleaning the house. 
Cleaning tends to get pushed off when you're writing papers and reading constantly. 
I also have a few other art projects to work on.

There's a lot of snow outside, but the roads are more drivable now.
And I hear it's supposed to be 34 degrees by the end of the week, so we'll see how long it sticks around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment