Thursday, December 12, 2013

new specs & joy



The new glasses came SUPER fast.
My appointment was on Monday, and they came on WEDNESDAY.
You can't quite tell on the picture, but they have a reddish tint to them that is much more obvious in person. 

I am nearing one full week of sickness, but I'm REALLY close to feeling better. 
Sore throat is gone, runny nose has calmed down quite a bit, and the cough is almost non-existent. 
If I could manage a little more sleep, I think I'll be in business. 
That's my goal for this afternoon and this evening. 
I didn't think I'd be spending all of these days laying around blowing my nose, but what can you do?

We're excited to be in Madison with Taylor on Saturday.
Going on a FREE brewery tour that she won at Capital Brewery. 
It's been a busy last few months for both of us, so it will be nice to spend some quality time with her.



Best part about today so far....Ben got a job!
He'll be subbing for Milwaukee Public Schools starting in January.
His interviewer said that she can never fill all of her sub slots, so if he's not picky about subject matter he can work 5 days a week if he wants. 

We're going to celebrate by going out for soup...which is what my nose needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment