Tuesday, April 15, 2014

piano



Some fun things:

1) A new piano! It's a wedding/graduation gift from Ben's mom. We're so excited to have it in our home.


2) Our first Brewers game of the year. It was last night, against the St. Louis Cardinals. They lost, but they had a 6 game winning streak before they lost. And the Cardinals won the World Series last year...so... they're quite good. It also snowed last night as we were leaving the game. I think most of that has melted away, but it was pretty lame. Luckily, Miller Park has a retractable roof. 

3) I registered for my Fall 2014 classes yesterday. That means I only have ONE MORE SEMESTER TO REGISTER FOR. That's crazy. I just started, there's still so much to do, but I'm already preparing for the end. Weird and thrilling.

4) One more day of class and then off to Des Moines for the remainder of our break. We plan on lounging a lot. 

5) Tomorrow is my last session for one of my detention center groups. Bittersweet. But that means I get my Wednesday evenings back! 

And since we'll be in Des Moines the rest of the week, you probably won't hear from me...

So, Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment