Thursday, April 10, 2014

terr-ball



Here's Terry...or as we like to call her, "Terr-ball" (sounds like hairball, doesn't it?). 
What a cutie.

I'm writing you amidst the chaos, but I truly believe everything will get done one way or another, so things will be alright. 

Tomorrow is the Wisconsin Art Therapy Symposium, which is being held at our lovely school (because we have important art therapists at our school). 
I am volunteering so that I don't have to pay to attend, so I'll be introducing two of my professors before their presentation. 

On a super-happy note, I got 20/20 on my 8-page client assessment in addictions. 
This was very uplifting because the grading system is tough in that class with very few points to earn. 

Here's a something fun! We're going to Des Moines for Easter! 
I'm really excited because we actually didn't see my family very much during Schmeckfest...
because Schmeckfest employs my family quite heavily. 
I actually haven't spent Easter with my family since 2005.
Why?
Because after I moved to Kansas I always chose to drive back for Schmeckfest instead of Easter.
(The dates are always very close together.)
So now you know where my priorities lie. 

And now I'm going to bed. 
On with the chaos!


1 comment: