Monday, October 21, 2013

hot drinks




Made some hot cocoa this morning when I got up.
I needed some warm comfort...and sugar.

Made some loose leaf tea to sip in class as I worked on my midterm.
We had 10 questions to answer and we were allowed to type as much as we could muster for 3 hours. 
Fasted 3 hours ever.
I was exhausted by the end of it.

And so I made some coffee. 
I could really go for a nap, but I think I should work through it instead.

So I decided that I needed a big to-do list for my last 7 weeks of class...and of course I've added a few things that I could cross off immediately. It's all downhill from here. 

CATE
- journal article review & presentation (Wednesday, 2 pages)
- career intervention & poster (Nov. 13, 5 pages)
- my life, my plan reflection paper (Nov. 20, 6 pages)
- career assessment, reflection & synthesis (Dec. 4, 6 pages)

EMILY
- did I mention how glad I am that my presentation for this class is done?
- psychotherapy/counseling draft (Nov. 14)
- psychotherapy/counseling paper (Dec. 12, 8-10 pages)
- painting (Dec. 12)

CHRIS
- materials draft
- materials paper (Dec. 4, 8-10 pages)

BRUCE
-media presentation (Nov. 18)

I have the rest of October to start preparing for the mess of stuff coming up in November. 
I'm already starting to think about the coming semester, which will bring practicum!
I think I know where I'll be doing my practicum, but I will wait to announce that when it is confirmed. 

Illinois Art Therapy Conference in Chicago this weekend!
Going to see some friends, some concerts, some art therapists, and just have a great time in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment