Tuesday, October 8, 2013

time out



I am RIDICULOUSLY BUSY THIS WEEK.
I have a painting, a paper, and a presentation due next week AND I have to go career counsel high school students for a few hours. 
Each one due on a different day: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 
That means I am working REALLY HARD to get as much of that done this week as possible because I'll be in Michigan for a WEDDING this weekend!
Amidst all of that I'm turning in a TWENTY-FIVE PAGE PAPER IN TOMORROW!
Yes, I'm being over-dramatic and that sounds way more impressive than it really is.
Only 6 pages of that is the actual paper. The other pages have pictures, raw data, references and the title page. 
SO GLAD I'M HANDING IT IN TOMORROW.
So I'm exhausted (because I was working on it all day today), and I'm going to bed. 
I will talk with you all again sometime next week after I finish all of that stuff.

WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment