Friday, October 4, 2013

mid-terms?!


Coffee-dyed quilt block for my 7 Day project. Used coffee in one art project everyday for 7 days. 
I guess next week we're half way through the semester.
I can hardly believe it. 
It's just flown by so quickly. 
We only have one mid-term in Bruce's class, and he's giving us a study guide, so I'm not terribly worried. 

 Tonight I start my PTSD/Veterans' Issues workshop. 6-10 pm tonight, 9-4 pm tomorrow, 9-1 pm on Sunday. Should be a good class and a busy couple of days.  

Very sad we couldn't make it to Fall Fest at Bethel this weekend. 
I thought this was gonna be the year where we finally make it back. 
Maybe next year. 
At least Schmeckfest is in the Spring. 
Fingers crossed that no school stuff interferes.

I didn't mention that Bruce gave us our papers back ALREADY on Wednesday.
I got an A on the paper and an A+ on the presentation.
Speaking in Spanish during a presentation will get you brownie points
So I'm glad that's over, but there is A LOT of stuff to do in the next two weeks.
Seriously, if you don't hear from me there are many good reasons.

And FALL is upon us!
Take a look at our street.
It's raining today.
Even more leaves on the ground.
Hope to get out of the city at some point to see all of the beautiful trees.


No comments:

Post a Comment