Wednesday, October 16, 2013

train advice



Almost done with the chaos!
I went to class and turned in my painting on Monday, despite the extreme sleepiness hangover from my weekend in Michigan. 
I helped "career coach" 6 freshman at the Milwaukee High School of the Arts on Tuesday morning. Kids have short attention spans...in case you forgot.
Today I turned in my genogram and paper.
Tomorrow is the big one. 
Group presentation in psychotherapy and counseling class.

I was going to go have coffee at Colectivo with the Mennonite church ladies, but there was a problem with the train crossing lights. 
Sat there for 20 minutes and decided to heed the train's advice and go home. 

So I'm about to get back to work on the presentation. 
I will be SO glad when it's over. 

I have a midterm on Monday, but it should be pretty easy, and I have all weekend to study for it. 
Back to the grind. 
I'll catch you up on the Michigan weekend when my sanity is back in its proper place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment