Friday, January 24, 2014

heat



Looks like today will be snowy with a high of 25.
A heatwave, I know. 
But Monday is currently forecasted for a high of -2 and a low of -18.
So I FINALLY went out and bought a heater for the icebox that is our living room. 
Feeling much more comfortable. 
It sort of wish that they would cancel school again (I don't think they will), but I REALLY want to have my first Group Dynamics class. 
Chris is teaching it and I LOVE his insight as far as art therapy and neuroscience go. 

Ben is finishing up his first week of teaching today (with the exception of Monday).
There have been some struggles, but also some great successes.
He's adjusting his teaching style and figuring things out...because he's good at that. 
He also had his last commitment with the youth symphony last night, so he's officially done with that job. 

I had my Addictions Counseling class last night and the teacher is fabulous.
Seems VERY knowledgable and approachable. 
Looks like we'll be doing a lot of practice with interviewing and conversing with "clients" this semester. 
SO EXCITED for this semester. 

I don't actually have any obligations today...so that means I'll be reading all of the books that I'll barely have time to read as the semester progresses. 

Happy Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment