Tuesday, January 28, 2014

serenading


Ben's been practicing his guitar skills on the kitties.
I made it to Group Dynamics class on Monday!
And it was a really great class, so I'm  glad it happened... even though Ben didn't have to go to school.
Pretty much all of the elementary, middle, and high schools in the area canceled classes on Monday and Tuesday. 
No colleges canceled day classes on Monday, but they started canceling Monday evening classes and Tuesday day classes. 
I don't have Tuesday classes, so it didn't really effect me. 
That means I read, cleaned and babysat today. 

Tomorrow is a BUSY day. 
Two classes, a planning meeting, and my FIRST GROUP at a detention center.
I'm VERY excited to get practicum rolling. 

This weekend should be pretty eventful.
My good friend Bethany is traveling to Madison for a college recruiting trip, so we're going to visit her on Saturday.
Then on Sunday we have our MKE Mennonite Church Winter Retreat out at one of our church member's farm. Going to be a worship service, food, games, and sledding...or staying warm inside.
Should be a lot of fun. 

Hope everyone is staying warm.
I am pining for some 30 degree days...which I think says a lot about my desperation. 
Looking forward to the sun staying out longer and warming weather...someday

No comments:

Post a Comment