Thursday, September 26, 2013

bruce's paper



Paula called me today because she said she "hadn't heard from me in awhile".
She asked me what I had been up to. 
I tried to think of things besides class, homework, and my research paper for Bruce, but I couldn't think of anything.

That is until I saw the picture above on my Instagram. 
Last Saturday Ben peeled me away from paper writing long enough to go check out this park about 30 minutes from Milwaukee. 
Very beautiful and always nice to get out of the city. 

But other than that, the picture below is what I've been looking at for the past 2 weeks.


The paper is essentially done. 
Just some small revisions and a little APA citing and formatting to take care of. 
I turn it in on Monday and move on with my life (and the rest of my homework)!
I already feel better about it.
I made a bunch of art for other assignments today, exercised, made granola, cleaned out our new coffee grinder, and cooked some coconut chicken tenders.

And fun surprise: Brad is coming to visit for the weekend!
I mean, it's not a surprise to us. Just you.
We're going to take him to McBob's for the best rueben in the city, Colectivo for the best coffee, and a Volcano Choir concert on Saturday night. 
Picking him up from the train in Chicago tomorrow afternoon.

I just remembered that I'm exhausted.
I'll do my best to keep you all updated now that the paper is done, but there is plenty more work ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment