Monday, December 10, 2012

extravaganza


 
Hello, last Monday of steady employment!
 
I had my eye appointment at 8:30 this morning. 30 minutes of sleeping in was surprisingly refreshing, and I am now back to wearing my contacts.
 
I know I don't have much further to go, but I really wish it was Friday already. I'm sick of coworkers being sad about my leaving and whining about my future absense. It was sweet for the first week, but people really don't know when to give it up.
It's not going to make me stay, and it only seems to annoy me at this point.
 
I did everything I said I would do last weekend. Clean/make art/sew/drink coffee, repeat. I have two nearly finished paintings to show for it. You can see a small, small part of the extravaganza painting above.
Please go bid on it so that another family member doesn't have to.
When they're finished I'll be sure to post a picture or two.
The weather has been absolutely perfect these last few days (and still is).
It feels like spring out there.
70's. Perfectly calm. And just perfect in general.
Oh, Florida December. You are so crazy.
We hear rumors of snow in the North, so we're looking forward to that.
 
This week is packed. I'm going to do my best to stay sane.
It will all be worth it when we're on that plane this coming Saturday morning.
I'll make sure to update when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment