Tuesday, December 11, 2012

kaffe



 
Time for Product Placement with Susan.
I discovered a wonderful new coffee. (Don't ask me how my coffee addiction is going.)
It's not actually new. I've seen it before, and you probably have too.
But it was BOGO at Publix this last weekend, so I thought I'd try it.
It is a Swedish kaffe, so I immediately think of Bethany when I drink it. (That means I think of you every single morning, Bethany.)
I recommend this particular brand because it is not at all bitter, and if I'm going to save money by not going to a coffee shop every morning I might as well enjoy it.
It is rather finely ground, leaving a lot of sludge at the bottom of one's coffee cup, but this is mostly because I use a french press and not a drip coffee maker.
I plan on taking my extra bag home for Christmas. (Mother and father are not avid coffee drinkers.)
 
Last night Ben invited the jazz department grad assistants and their significant others over for a potluck/bbq (because you can do that during December in Florida). I had a great time with the ladies (because we do not talk/play jazz music) and everyone brought fantastic food (including jerk chicken).
 
We are going caroling with friends tonight, and if I have time I will go to a Story Group birthday get-together. It's a re-scheduled Story Group because of Ann's birthday (originally scheduled for next Tuesday), so I did not feel obligated to miss caroling just so I can attend, but we'll see how long it takes. I VERY, VERY much enjoy those ladies so I will definitely go if I am able.
 
This week is taking forever! It's all my fault. I am way too excited for my own good.
Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Do you make the coffee so strong that a spoon can stand up straight in it? Then it's real Swedish coffee.
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete