Friday, December 7, 2012

smuggling fat tire


 
Ben drove to Thomasville, Georgia last week to pick up some Fat Tire. The New Belgium Brewery (Fort Collins, CO) doesn't sell it past the Florida state line. Despite the lack of New Belgium, we do get an awesome array of craft brews: Terrapin (Athens, GA), Cigar City (Tampa, FL), Sweetwater (Atlanta, GA), Brooklyn Brewery (New York), just to name a few.
 
My supervisor is back today. Voice box and all. Coughing is down to a minimum, which is what I truly appreciate. Ugh. Whatever. I brought my iPOD for a reason.
 
1 week to go, people! Just trying to wrap things up.
I need to make it a productive weekend, because it's the last one I get before we leave for Christmas.
An art-making, quilt-sewing, house-cleaning, coffee-brewing weekend.
Hope you have a lovely Friday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment