Sunday, December 2, 2012

welcome & thanksgiving

Welcome to the new blog. It mostly took so long because I couldn't think of a name. 
I couldn't hold off any longer and just decided on the one that you see above. 
The blog should more appropriately follow me to Wisconsin, but I am a Midwestern-er who makes art so the title makes sense.
Please be patient while I decide on the template, formatting etc. 
You're going to have to click on the blog post to see all of the pictures/story with this particular page setup. We'll test it out and see how it goes.

So here's Thanksgiving. 
We did everything I said we would do, plus watching the Macy's Day Parade and the dog show.
I also made candied pecans, with Ben's help.





And here's my complete illustration for the book. I shipped it off last week and it arrived safely in Newton.


It's Sunday night and shockingly I'm not ready to go back to work. (Not shocking at all.)
10 more work days to go!

3 comments:

  1. Do you know where the button is to follow via Google Friend Connect? I can't find it but I'd like to keep following you. I like this layout though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I just found it myself. :) It's on the upper right hand side. Grey box with three little people on it. You have to click on it so it pops out. Not quite as convenient as the other layouts where you can just see it on the page, but hopefully people can find it now.

    ReplyDelete