Friday, November 8, 2013

chaos



It's going to be chaotic for about one more week. (Which is what the painting above is about.)
Practicum interview on Monday.
Student success center appointment to review paper with tutor & babysit on Tuesday.
(Our professors strongly urge/sort of require us to have our papers reviewed and revised before turning them in.)
I have to create a professional looking poster/presentation by Wednesday.
8-10 page theory paper due on Thursday.
Still have to attend classes somewhere in there.
Amidst all of that business I'll be editing a movie/media group project that is due the following Monday, which is what the picture above is from. 
One week from now things will be significantly calmer.

I just had a practicum site interview this morning.
It went very well, but don't really know if it will be "the one" for this spring.
I have 2 more interviews.
Trying to get one more scheduled.

I'm not really talking about them on the blog because we've had plenty of education and warning about confidentiality and the Internet. 
So I just best not talk about names of the places and too many details. 
First site is with an inpatient psychiatric adolescent unit. 
Second one is an adolescent community arts-based center. 
Last one is an adults/oncology unit. 
I might be able to share small, vague things here and there in the future, but if you really want to know you're just going to have to ask me. 
Don't really know if I will have the opportunity to do all of them, but here's hoping. 

In spite of the practicum/homework stress, I am SO happy that it's Friday.
A bunch of AT students and significant others are going on the Lakefront Brewery tour tomorrow afternoon. 
It will be a WONDERFUL break from such a crazy time in the semester. 
Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment