Monday, November 11, 2013

lakefront



Lakefront Brewery tour was a success!
A great tour, and so much fun with friends.
Not to mention the fact that we RANDOMLY saw the Regier family visiting from Kansas (Jenny's parents and sister) at the brewery and then they were ON OUR BREW TOUR WITH US.
It turns out that Margo goes to school in Beloit, Wisconsin, so they came to visit Milwaukee for the day.
Crazy!


So I guess I'm back to reality.
Today was SUPER BUSY.

Random note: It snowed today! Started out as rain/slush. Turned into fluffy/pretty snow. Will likely melt in another day or two. 

Registered for all of my classes this morning.
It was a little bit of a mess.
The registration site was not quite working right, some information was incorrect, and I also had to go to the business office right at 8:00 am to turn in a silly sheet of paper so that I could take the hold off of my ability to register. 
I was able to register by 8:05 am, and secured all of the time slots I needed...
including a weekend course about art therapy with Native Americans.

I don't know about my spring practicum yet, but I've basically got summer and fall practicum nailed down.
Looks like I'll be interning at a huge hospital/oncology unit in MKE for both of those semesters.
Not required to have two semesters, but I hear that it really helps if you can get used to the place. 
I think I could use a little stability amidst all of the chaos.
And the supervisor seems phenomenal. 
My friend, Ian, recommended her as a good practicum option.
Some of us went for a tour/visit this afternoon and she was already being a great mentor. 
Can't wait to work with her in that space!

So things are starting to slowly fall together...and after Thursday things should be looking nice and peachy. 

Busy project/paper day tomorrow...but I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment