Sunday, November 3, 2013

shaving cream prints


Above is a print we pulled using SHAVING CREAM and tempera paint!!!
It is about the best activity I've learned at school thus far.

Despite getting 9 hours of sleep last night I am pretty tired right now.
Must be school starting to wear on me. 
Had class from 9am-1pm, followed by a trip over to the Bayshore Mall to watch Ben at work with Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra. 
They had ALL of the groups play at the mall ALL day long. 
Ben left at 7:30 am...
It's almost 7:00 pm and he still isn't back. 
Michelle came with me because she lives close to this mall, so we went back to her house afterwards and walked her adorable shiba inu (dog) down to the lake and back. 
I think it was VERY good self-care on our part.
I'm so glad I didn't come home right away and start working on homework. 
I needed a break.

And now I'm going to get back to reading because I've got a busy week ahead. 
Feels like a mad dash to Thanksgiving. 
Good luck to you all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment