Friday, November 29, 2013

thanksgiving



I think I've decided that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.
Even more than Christmas.
We made our first turkey at Schmeichel Thanksgiving, ever.
Obviously, we tend to have pork instead of turkey.
We've HAD turkey at Schmeichel Thanksgiving before, but our family has never been the one to cook it. 
It looked and tasted great. 
All of the food was awesome. 


We spent the afternoon sitting around.
I worked on my paper when I got the motivation.
It's looking pretty good.
Almost ready to be edited by someone else, which is nice because I still don't have the information I need from my partner for my 6 page paper. 
I was expecting that. 
I imagine I'll be writing it on Tuesday night before it's due.

It's been pretty cold in SD, but the sun has been shining and I appreciate that. 
We'll hang around tomorrow yet.
We're planning on driving back to MKE on Sunday morning. 

We may be taking some "friends" with us...

No comments:

Post a Comment